- Share - Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt - Remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same icense as the original.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If anything published in this website contains a snippet of code, the license applied is the same of the project from which it comes, whether the developer is or is not myself.
If the content of a post is a piece of code without any root project, meaning that snippet was made for the post as an example, the license applied is the Modified BSD license.
Original text can be found at Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International. This is a verbatim copy.
You can view this notice in spanish at Atribución-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 4.0 Internacional.
A verbatim copy of the “Modified BSD license” is provided under the terms stated in the license of the original text.